[windows2000] OS of a remote system

  • From: Jennifer Booth <jennifer.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:16:29 -0700

Anyone know of a way to find out what Operating System is on a remote box?
All I'm basically looking for is a way to run a command that will tell me if
it's Solaris, Linux or Windows.  I know it's a longshot and probably no way,
but you guys are smart! :D

Jennifer

Jennifer Booth
Peregrine Systems, Inc.