[windows2000] Re: Nigeria letters

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:42:55 -0400

Here is mine...edit to your preference.

Thanks for your kind letter I am truly excited about your proposal and I
have put all of my information at a special link just for you. Be certain
that you have your speakers on for this site as I speak the information so
that you can verify my voice.

The site is:

 http://thethin.net/thanks.swf

For ease of our mutual future reference I will also
add this correspondence to a page at http://thethin.net/scam.cfm

Regards
JK

PS If you do not understand this please check out this very instructional
manual:
http://www-csag.ucsd.edu/individual/pakin/idiot/chapter1.html