[windows2000] Re: Nesting path statement revisited

  • From: Scott Ehrlich <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:24:26 -0400

Here is the user's question again:

"I'm trying to use environment variables within environment variables. as
in foo = c:\foo and bar = %foo%\bar and such. I can't seem to get the
environemnt (this is the current users env BTW, not the system variables)
to recursively expand these. Can that only be done w/ the system environment?"

Thanks.

Scott