[windows2000] Re: Need a quick answer regarding Excel

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 08:35:12 -0500

I tried several things and could not get the menu to go away.  It can be
moved off the top of the window.  Are you sure it is not just floating
around somewhere?  They might be able to find it and drag it back.  If not,
you need to figure out what they did to get the menu to disappear so they
can reverse the steps to get it back again.

The shortcuts should still work.

Alt and then V should bring up the View menu options and then they can
choose the Toolbar options they want.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821