[windows2000] Re: Move Exchange

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:17:26 -0000

I don't know if this would work with Exchange but I recently solved a
similar problem on SQL7 by simply stopping all the services, moving all the
data files to a new, larger partition, then changing the drive letter
assignments so that the new partition had the same drive letter as the old
one. It worked perfectly for SQL7 but would depend on you storing your data
off the system partition.