[windows2000] Re: Mount directory as drive

  • From: "Tim Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:15:09 -0600

                Not persistant.  You need to pop it into a cmd file and copy it
to your "startup" folder off of the start menu so it runs each time you log in.

Tim Mangan
Founder, TMurgent Technologies
tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx (+1)781.492.0403

From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Mount directory as drive
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:00:11 -0500
Sender: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                I love you.  Is this
persistent, do you know?  Reckon I could reboot since I've been getting paid to
watch a screensaver on a loaner laptop while waiting for mine to come in.

                                                I love you too, Berry.