[windows2000] Re: Monday Humor: Google Funnies...

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:46:05 -0700

Ok, on a much serious note, as you have seen or heard, President Bush
has created yet another hurricane. I guess he's trying to perfect it?
<shrug> ::grin::

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:10:49 -0400, "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

LK> Oh lighten up all of you. This is a w2klist, not a pulpit for either side.
LK> By the way, anyone having problems withthe 05-051 patch ? We are just
finishing up testing and it seems ok for us sofar,
LK> KL

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels