[windows2000] Re: Microsoft user switching to FireFox

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:38:40 -0500

Be aware that IE is the only browser I know of that seamlessly works
with integrated authentication against and intranet server.
Authentication in the intranet zone is critical in many places.  That's
not to say that you ~can't~ authenticate; you certainly can.  It's just
nice with IE, because users are not bothered with yet another logon
dialog box.