[windows2000] Re: Microsoft user switching to FireFox

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 12:00:42 -0500

Opera is better than any browser IMO.. www.opera.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Hooper [mailto:jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 11:35 AM
To: 'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [windows2000] Microsoft user switching to FireFox

Hi Guys -

        So, I'm getting ready to take the plunge and convert my home PC over
to FireFox so I can start using it there to learn it (thus saving myself the
productivity loss trying to learn it in my daily functions @ werk :P).  Is
there any hitches to doing this on XP Home/SP2?

        Also, I'm thinking about cutting over to the Firefox supported email
client, but I'm not sure which one it is?  Sorry, I've been sucked down so
deep into backup and disaster recovery stuff lately, I'm just now getting my
head above water... Only cuz it's the holiday! :D

        Our goal is to get some admin level testing and experience in-house,
so that we can start discussing getting off of Internet Explorer on our
Windows machines.

Thanks!!!

Jennifer

Peregrine Systems, Inc.