[windows2000] Re: Microsoft network

  • From: Alex Falkovich <amina.falkovich@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:33:02 -0400

It happens when I login to either machine. I find the other PC through
the Explorer and when I click on it, a login prompt comes up. I try to
authenticate with the same Admin credentials I used to login to the first
PC. The error message that I get back says "Incorrect Password or unknown
user name."

thanks.