[windows2000] Re: Microsoft Update

  • From: "Schaefer, Jay" <JSchaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:37:18 -0600

I use sysinternals' psinfo.exe and psexec.exe to install patches on remote
PC's.  Works real good.  Setup for /f scripts to go through all pc's in the
domain and do the updates.  Then I check to make sure the updates applied by
checking with psinfo and/or the port scanning tools that Microsoft created
to check for vulnerabilities.