[windows2000] Re: MCSE folks

  • From: <SEspeseth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:07:29 -0500

If you have a strong background then using the books to fill in areas where you
are not as proficiant, and learning what ms considers the right answer is not
too difficult. There questions have gotten better, but they don't ask their
questions in the most direst way. You need to figure out first what is really
being asked for, and then what is the ms recomended answer---this may not match
with what you consider to be the right answer.

If you don't have a lot of experience, then either get several computers and go
through the features talked about in the books until comfortable or take the
classes. I would recommend the test lab, because it will serve you best in the
long run.

However you work it, I would recomend taking the test after going through the
material for that section before moving to the next test. The test seem to
progress in difficulty from client os being the easiest to the electives/design
test being the most difficult.

Good luck