[windows2000] Re: MAC-address list program

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:35:47 -0400

Whoops... That was supposed to read "I always just let RIS create the
computer account in the default container, and then move it manually
some time during the RIS process, so that the first boot-up is in the
right OU, with the right GPO's.

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sorin Srbu Posted
At: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:26 PM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] MAC-address list program
Subject: [windows2000] MAC-address list program

Hi all,

Does anybody know of a small mac address listing applet can be run from
a floppy?

I frequently get computers to RIS and no MAC listed anywhere... So I
figured there must be some little applet somewhere, that will fit on a
floppy and that one can use to boot from and get that pesky MAC address.

So ppl, let's hear it! 8-)

TIA.

BW,

Sorin

http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
> Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 3
signals >> GSM
> Div of Org Pharm Chem,                Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
> Box 574, Uppsala University,          Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
> SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3,
D5:512b