[windows2000] Re: MAC-address list program

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:16:10 -0400

Are you trying to pre-stage the RIS?  I'm just curious as to the need...
I always just let

I can't think of an "easy" way to universally do this, since any floppy
would need NDIS drivers for whatever card happened to be in the
machine...

Wait... I know.  RBFG.  The Remote installation Floppy Generator.  It
displays the mac during the discover process, I think.

\\<RIS Server>\REMINST\Admin\i386\rbfg.exe

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.