[windows2000] Re: M Drive full

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 13:22:10 -0000

If you have the option, add an extra drive with more space and create a
large partition on it. With all Exchange services stopped, copy the contents
of M: to your new partition. Now use Disk administrator to set the drive
letter of the new partition to M: and restart your exchange services. I've
used this technique with exchange 5.5 and MSSQL7 with great success.