[windows2000] Logoff problem

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:12:00 -0800

Some of my users have been experiencing an intermittant problem logging off.
  Every once in a while the computer will just refuse to logoff, restart or
shutdown, you click on the button (which disappears) but then nothing
happens.  We use roaming user profiles, and are set at use NTLMv2 response,
refuse LM.  Has anyone else seen something like this?

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."