[windows2000] Re: Logoff Problem

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ktyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:34:25 -0800

>From: ktyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I would run regmon and filemon and see what exactly is failing, this
>will give you a better clue on what the problem really is.

Those are both cool programs, but I don't see how they're going to help in
this case, a failed application shouldn't prevent you from logging off.

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"And here in our server room you can see our Beowolf Cluster of C64's that
keeps our enterprise on the very cutting edge of technology."