[windows2000] Lastlogon parameter in Actice Directory.

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:02:30 +0100

Im trying to build a script to check for computers who no longer exist in my
network. So I can clean this up in AD.

The command i use to export tis in AD is: ldifde -f c:\output.txt -s hei00 -d
"ou=PC-Servere,dc=XXXXXXX,dc=no" -p subtree -l "lastlogon"

This gives me a output of all servers/computers in this OU with the LastLogon
parameter.

Can somebody please confirm that this walue is actually the value describing
when a computer/user last connected to the domain?

And, if the value is: number of 100 nanoseconds  since 01.01.1961?

Mvh
Svein Arild