[windows2000] Lan Problems

  • From: "Tobin" <jtobin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 22:00:57 -0500

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I apologize if this is an ignorant question. I have =
a Windows 2000 network with 125 end users. We have recently upgraded our =
Time entry software (for a law firm) that runs on one of our DC's with a =
SQL back-end. My question is does anyone know of a utility that can detect =
network latency (preferably GUI interface). The app responds good one =
minute and the next it is incredibly slow. The app is running on a beefy =
Compaq DL-380. Any help would be appreciated.=20

Josh Tobin