[windows2000] LOL

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:34:21 -0500

So I had a problem with V1.6 of the new FF package.  After checking out the IP
settings on the OS I found that DHCP was not activated.  I quickly changed that
setting so WINS would be sent out to my desktops which allowed my access via
UNC shares.  I had to do all of this ASAP or my VP would have a cow.  Oh how I
love AD.

Have a good weekend.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software