[windows2000] Re: Keeping two wireless networks separate

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:19:41 -0400

the other channel would still be connected to the regular lan.  The other
computers are connected to the regular lan too.  You have to look at it like
you would a hub.  How would you put two groups of people on hubs and have one
group be blind to the other.  You really can't, you have to put them on a
different network.

Greg