[windows2000] Re: Is there a tool to strip the comments field from W2K shares?

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:08:06 -0700

Angus Macdonald wrote:

Excellent! I don't understand a single bit of it but I'm prepapred to give
it a go!

As a responsible admin you should never implement scripts from a mailing list if you don't have at least a general idea of what the code does. Spend a few hours googling around to work out the commands and syntax before you use it.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"