[windows2000] Re: IPSec

  • From: "Ken Steinman" <ksteinman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:31:30 -0600

If your web host has a firewall, ask them to create a policy stating only
your home ip could initiate communication over "non-port 80" ports to your
server. That way you wouldn't have to do much configuration if any at all.

Ken Steinman
IS Support Analyst, Ariel Capital Management, Inc.
200 East Randolph Drive, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60601
(312) 612-2647
Please visit our website at http://www.arielmutualfunds.com/