[windows2000] Re: IIS - ASP pages failing for 1 site

  • From: "Mike Miller" <mikemiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:10:39 -0800

Wow, the list itself is offering suggestions. =]

Actually, the FAQ was referring to the 'Default Web Site' in IIS. We don't
have a 'Default Web Site'.

I don't think it would be wise to take the site in question and lower its
protection to medium or low. If it is medium and crashes, all the ASP sites
in the medium pool might fail also. If it is low and fails, it can bring
down the entire IIS process.

mike