[windows2000] Re: IIS - ASP pages failing for 1 site

  • From: "Mike Miller" <mikemiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:15:03 -0800

Hmmm... If the windows access method account (IWAM_machinename) went out of
whack, wouldn't all the other ASP pages fail also? This is only the ASP
pages for 1 site on the server. I ran the scrip anyways. There's no real way
to test it though, just wait and watch.

I don't have a 'default website', so that can't be the problem.

It can't be an endless loop. If a loop occurs, it usually maxes out the CPU.
Before and after the site in question failed, everything was performing
within the normal range.

Sorry about the HTML format on the original message. I assumed that pretty
much everyone has HTML compatible e-mail clients these days, especially on a
Windows2000 forum.

mike