[windows2000] Re: Hypothetical questions for list re Web Availability of list messages

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:38:49 -0400

I've gotten the next previous thing to work and also have set up a reply form
after the message display where people can reply to the Thin list currently
only.

The previous and next options make it so I can display about 20 records at a
time and go back about 200 messages without too much strain on the server.

Give it a whirl and let me know what you think
New link is:

http://thethin.net/search9002.cfm

Regards,
Jim Kenzig