[windows2000] Re: Hypothetical questions for list re Web Availability of list messages

  • From: Jim Kenzig <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:18:55 -0400

The archives have always been searchable on thethin.net via the searchbox on
the home page if that is what you are asking.  What has not been available is
the ability to view a listing of the most recent messages posted.

Next step will be to separate out and create a new DB for just the windows2000
list.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig

Quoting Chris Ruggeri <