[windows2000] Re: How to tighten up your network - suggestions

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:29:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim,

we currently have Symantec corperate and I will be looking to upgrade them to
endpoint protection soon.

The little buggers and just finding ways to be naughty, I dont mind the odd
game, and some I will trun a blind eye, but when kids start trying to actively
break in, then that is a different issue.

Thanks
Patrick