[windows2000] Re: How to tighten up your network - suggestions

  • From: "Mark Mahnkey" <mark_mahnkey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:17:03 -0700

We had an issue at Sno-Isle Library www.sno-isle.org with some 10 year old at
the Oak Harbor, Wa library getting inside.

Management got their hair on fire chasing this little bugger.  One bright IT
guy and I however, suggested hiring him for min. wage, to work with us on
security particularly with his peers.

Management pizzed away I don't know how much tax money and time chasing this
deal, until they finally threw up their hands, and employed our idea.  Problem
solved for less than $50 bucks.

Mark