[windows2000] Re: How to stop explorer windows opening in a new window?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:04:30 -0500

Click on my computer and open it up click on tools/options/Folder Options
window will pop up. In the middle of the general tab is a bullet box to
choose open each folder in the same window.  Under the view tab uncheck the
box that says remember each folders view settings and then click on the
button to set all settings like current folder and that should fix it.
JK