[windows2000] Re: How to limit access to one computer

  • From: Cristian Costea <cristian.costea@xxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 18:03:40 +0200

In gpedit.msc:  Computer Configuration\Security Settings\Local Policies\User
Rights Assignment see Logon locally and Deny logon locally.
You can put there domain users and groups too. On my computer only local
administrator and my domain user can log on :). You can also disable the local
accounts too.

Cristian Costea
No MCSE or other stuff.