[windows2000] How to limit access to one computer

  • From: "Art Bain" <artbain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 09:15:49 -0500

Hi all,

I have one computer that needs to be unusable to all but two users. The
users logon to our domain, so anyone with a domain account can logon through
this pc.

I looked through Local Security Settings and MS Knowledge Base without any
success yet. So, while my search continues, I'll ask this wonderful group of
experts (big, wet kissing sound) how to solve this problem.

Art

In a cold, wintery, northeast Ohio.