[windows2000] Re: How much heat can switches, FAX machines and PCs

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:39:26 -0700

Jim,

I'm sorry that I forgot to mention where it is that we are at.  I'm in
Albuquerque, NM.

Frankly, I don't know whether the building has A/C or not.  It was
vacate for about 2 years, and right next door to us.  Finally we were
able to expand into it (and are doing so now).  I assume that there is
A/C.

Rod