[windows2000] Re: HTML-editor for nt/2k/xp/2k3

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jeff.malczewski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:22:18 -0400

I hate to sound like a walking advertisement, and I know you said
free, but PrimalScript really REALLY rules for everything I've used it
for..  And at $150 for the download and fully licensed copy with 1
year of maintenance, it's a STEAL...  It does HTML, VBS, Java, JS, and
they have a version for $250 that will do VB as well as the above..  I
think the $150 version also does like Perl and PHP and Python and
stuff too...   Check it out at www.sapien.com  (and no, I'm NOT
affiliated!)