[windows2000] Re: HP printers and Windows Server 2003 [Solved]

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:12:05 +0200

Removed the old UPD based queue on the win2k3 server and recreated it with
the built-in Laserjet 2000-driver instead. Single-sided and duplex printing
now works as expected. Only disadvantage is that the printrez is 300x300dpi
(and only that) at the moment. Some more tweaking, with other drivers, might
unlock at least the 600x600 printing resolution. For all practical reasons I
can live with this, for now. 8-)

Thx for wasting all this time for me HP...

Thx Greg+list for the feedback!