[windows2000] Re: Groupwise to Exchange Migration

  • From: "James Lilly" <LillyJ@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:56:22 -0500

Check out:

http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/interop/GroupWise.asp

Look closely at the GW Connector, which would let you keep the two
systems up side by side, so you wouldn't have to do an all at once
conversion, unless you really wanted to, and at the Groupwise Migration
Wizard, which will help you get them moved over.

Ch.3 from the Interoperability and Migration Guide for Exchange Server
2003 (the second link) is probably the best piece of info on the page.
(Second link down in the main frame.)

Hope this helps;
James

>>> thethin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/16/2004 3:56:44 PM >>>
Does anybody have any recommendations / procedures / docs on doing a
Novell Groupwise 6 SP4 to Microsoft Exchange 2003 Migration?  We have
120
users to migrate.  I need all the help we can get!!

Thanks
Dave