[windows2000] Re: Group policy to set default homepage for al l PC 's

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:22:11 -0500

Yes...

You could also enable Loopback mode in Merge mode.  This would essentially
say "When a user logs onto a computer in this OU, apply the User settings in
addition to the Computer settings, and merge them with whatever users
settings the user would normally have from other GPO's"

Computer Configuration->Administrative Templates->System->Group Policy->User
Group Policy loopback processing mode.

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.