[windows2000] Group Policy

  • From: Pratik Patel <pratik_patel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 18:56:33 +0530

Hi,

I am planning to implement group policy (application wise) on windows 2000
server. I know only general group policy implementation i.e. desk top icon
disable, logon permission, date and time settings and desktop editing etc.,
What I am trying to implement is, suppose two group are there (A&B), I want
to give the full permission to A group (application wise) and limited
permission to the B group (application wise). How to implement this kind of
scenario.

I know AD installation and user creation, OU and  General Group Policy
linking to AD.

  Thanks in advance

  pratik