[windows2000] Goodle Chrome Browser first impressions

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 19:26:50 -0400

Well I downloade the new  Google Chrome Browser
fromhttp://www.google.com/chromeand I have to say I am not impressed
at all.

First tried clicking on an RSS Feed link.  Crap.
Where is the home button... oh you have to find that setting in options to
turn it on.
Tried to play my favorite game pass the pigs on stressedpuppy.com crap no
Java no plugin found how the hell do I add it? (shockwave works and I can at
least play Pac Man ffom the site)
Tried to go to MS .com crap no silverlight. Page wont load.

In my opinion in it's current state it is unusable.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com