[windows2000] Re: GPO Folder Redirection

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 09:18:10 -0400

Resource Kit Tool: subinacl.exe

It will allow you to substitute ownership.

Run this at the command line (all one line)

for /f "tokens=*" %i in ('dir /b \\server\users\*.') do subinacl
/subdirectories \\server\users\%i\*.* /setowner=%i

This will reset all the ownership to the username attached to the folder,
for all files in all folders in \\server\users.

HTH,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.