[windows2000] Re: GMail Invites

  • From: "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:05:59 -0400

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 9:05 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: GMail Invites

From: Mike Gibson [mailto:mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: terça-feira, 5 de outubro de 2004 14:56
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:53 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] GMail Invites

Sorry, all are now gone.

TJ

and is believed to be clean.

DSI Healthcare System

and is believed to be clean.

DSI Healthcare System

responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by e-mail,
and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or
instructions.
If you, as the intended recipient of this message, the purpose of which is to
inform and update our clients, prospects and consultants of developments
relating to our services and products, would not like to receive further e-mail
correspondence from the sender, please "reply" to the sender indicating your
wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105.