[windows2000] Re: For all you Tivo fans

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:55:22 -0500

What is an antenna?  :P

I think what you'd have to do is tell the TiVo that you use cable, and
then go through and delete all the channels you don't really receive.
But, even that wouldn't work.  Where I live, VHF channels are the same
on cable as they are with an antenna, but UHF isn't like that.

> From: Berger, Gunnar [mailto:GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx]
> Does a TiVo work with an antenne.
> :-)
> Gunnar

personal and confidential use
of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
priviliged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the
document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete
the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National
Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software