[windows2000] Re: For all you Tivo fans

  • From: "Webmail" <web@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:51:12 -0500

I'm telling you this Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB is the schnizzle, half the
price of TiVo to buy and they have a free service to record your shows for
whatever cable system you have.  A PC can be easily networked so if you had
a few PC's with a couple of these devices it would save you hundreds of
dollars on the TiVo service. The service that has the guides is free and is
called Titan TV. It will even schedule your device to record.
http://partners.titantv.com/ttv/home/home.aspx

TiVo still rocks though...and I have 2 of them...not 1 and with the
Hauppauge that makes 3 PVR's I have I guess.

JK