[windows2000] Re: Finding all computer with/without File & Print Sharing

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:30:49 -0500

Ray,

Thanks for the information unfortunately it did not work quite right.
It found all the computers with because those are the only ones listed
in 'net view'  I have one right next to me that is in the domain but
doesn't show up in net view and it does not have file and print sharing.

I need to find all the ones in the domain that DO NOT have it installed
so I can get it installed so I can push down updates to them.

Brenden Morgenthaler
Journal Broadcast Group
bmorgenthaler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you have a technical issue please contact:
helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or call: 877.HELP.JBG