[windows2000] Re: Find comps querying DNS and/or WINS server

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:51:17 -0400

You wouldn't happen to know the name of the executable, would you?  My
search for network* turned up some shortcuts to some things like
"Network Load Balancing Manager."  I don't see anything in the reskit
directory.

Thank you,

> From: Brian Lilley [mailto:Brian.Lilley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
>
> use network monitor that comes with win2k nt4 etc. this
> product understands
> the payload of each packet and will show DNS traffic.
>
> brianos :0)

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended blah blah
blah