[windows2000] Re: File recovery

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 03:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

It all depends on how important these documents were, and if your company is
willing to invest to get you out of this. If the Answer is yes then, then try
OnTrack Data recovery software. I have used it before and it is Pucker, works
like magic, I hear it is the same software the security guys use.
http://www.ontrack.com/easyrecoveryprofessional/

  It is very good.

  Ta
  Dave

Eduardo Freitas <ehfreitas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hello guys!!!

  I have a big problem and hope someone here can help me with it. We have just
formated and reinstalled a notebook for a user. The problem is that the user
had some very important files on the C: on her computer. Can you recommend some
programs which could potentially recover these files? If there are free
programs which can do this well I'd prefer since I need this done ASAP (if
still possible! : )

  Thanks a lot!

  Best Regards,

  Eduardo