[windows2000] File and Print Sharing Remote Installation

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:10:07 -0500

Is it possible to remotely install File and Print Sharing on a computer?
I have a couple (hundred) remote computers that do not have file and
print sharing enabled and I need to get it enabled and configured for
Antivirus push downs (also remote management it seems).  I do not have a
local person (with admin rights or knowledge) that can go to each of
these computers and install it.

Thanks,
- Brenden

The information contained in this communication may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended only for the recipient named above. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or its contents is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately advise the sender and delete the original and any copies from your
computer system.