[windows2000] Fair Charge

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 05:23:17 -0800

What (in your opinion and/or experience) would be a fair charge as far
as removing viruses and trojans from two computers? Mostlikely it (they)
will have spyware and other stuff on it as well. The last time I cleaned
the system, ad-aware by itself had over 1000 hits. :-O  I have decided,
I will no longer do this for free because this takes too much time to do,
and I really look forward to my weekends, so if I'm going to be working
on computers other than my own, I shall start getting paid for it.

Thanks!