[windows2000] Re: FW: Novell NetWare mailing lists / Spooler & RPC Server

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:32:43 -0500

No, I hadn't received your message.

Other than this problem, I've not had any NDPS related issues. In the
latest versions of NetWare, I've found that managing printers via
NWAdmin and ConsoleOne is much easier than anywhere else, rather than
using NDPSM - except for stopping and starting the agents.

We don't use IPX any more at all - we only use TCP/IP on our networks,
on NetWare 6.0.

And yes, I'm very well acquainted with support.novell.com... it was my
default home page for a while.

Andrew

>>> "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/30/04 02:30PM

I am not sure if you received this, I sent it to the list.....

Mauricio Fernández S.
IT Manager
FDTA - Valles
Tel. 591 4 4525160