[windows2000] FW: [Freelists News] Freelists to remain FREE!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:43:04 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Our switch to freelists from yahoogroups this year has been very successful.
I have been very happy with their services.
The price has been right. Freelists will remain free. They have launched an
online email service http://www.mailandfiles.com/ that they will use to
continue to fund Freelists and keep it free.

If you are looking for a good online email system please read the below and
consider mailandfiles.com to help keep Freelists.org free. The are offering
50mb with FTP access, IMAP, Pop3 and Webmail access to an email account for
$5 US a month. Not too shabby.

Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net